• How do I submit samples of artwork?
• How do I submit gaglines/ideas?
• Where do I send humor ideas / artwork?
• What do you pay for artwork?
• What styles of artwork are you looking for?
• What types of card are you looking for artwork for?
• What are the most common card sizes?
• Who should I contact for further information?
• Artists Guidelines • Photographic Guidelines • Writer's Guidelines
How do I submit samples of artwork?
Please do not send original artwork. We will look at any format of samples - good quality colour photocopies, photographs, slides, and Polaroids, as well as digital submissions on CD-ROM. Submissions may be sent via email or fax. Please keep the file sizes small. Faxed submissions will not be returned. If you want submissions returned, send via snail mail with a SASE.
You can send a selection of up to a dozen sample ideas to:
Comstock Cards, Inc.
600 South Rock Blvd. #15
Reno, NV 89502
Email Submissions: email@example.com
Please send in a selection of approximately 10 to 12 samples. The size and shape of the artwork does not matter at this stage as we can scale and crop artwork (without damaging the work). All work that we receive is discussed in a product meeting and we will decide whether it is suitable for publication, or the artistsÕ style is suitable to be commissioned.
Everything is returned by mail after consideration, so please include a stamped addressed envelope (SASE) with your work, and, if needed, a protective wallet for the safe return of your work. All work submitted without a SASE will be disgarded after 30 days. If you submit via email, and email will be sent back to you with a response.
Comstock Greeting Cards Accepting Artist Submissions
In Reply To...
Confirm post delete
Report a post